SMi's UAV Technology Eastern Europe conference, taking place on 21-22 September 2016 in Prague, will help develop and shape the future capability of Central and Eastern Europe's UAV and airborne system projects. As many nations are in the early adoption phase of developing Unmanned Aerial Technology and Systems, this is the perfect event for those wishing to get ahead and meet key decision makers for the regions fastest developing programmes.
With many nations in this region now actively looking for new technologies and solutions to ensure their airspace is both secure and offering vital intelligence to ground operations, you really cannot afford to miss this essential conference.
Register now to ensure you save £100 and join the likes of:
HARRIS, TEXTRON, WB GROUP, CYBAERO AND SPACEMETRIC, SWISS AIR FORCE, GERMAN AIR FORCE COMMAND, SWEDISH ARMY, US ARMY, DANISH ARMY, HUNGARIAN NATIONAL POLICE and UAE GHQ
Don't miss regional UAV briefings from the following keynote speakers:
1. Lieutenant Colonel Petr Snajdarek, Reconnaissance and Electronic Warfare Branch, Czech MoD
2. Colonel (ret) Ryszard Szczepanik, General Director, Polish Air Force Institute Of Technology
3. Lieutenant Colonel Petr Stodola, Associate Professor, Department of Tactics, University of Defence, Czech Republic
4. Mr Marko Gruden, Secretary, Directorate of Logistics, Ministry of Defence, Slovenia
5. Mr Janek Mägi, Head of Department, Border Policy Department, Estonian Ministry of the Interior
6. Dr Wojciech Komorniczak, Director at WB Group and Vice President at Flytronic, WB Group
7. Mr Tomas Pustina, Senior Legal Officer, Department of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Transport, Czech Republic
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit http://www.uav-technology.org/telcoprofessionals