SMi's Air Missile Defence Technology Conference will take place on the 24th-25th of October 2016 at the Dorint Hotel Don Giovanni in Prague, Czech Republic.
Military forces are looking to combat the complex threats posed by a wide range of missiles and ensure the security of their own territory. Currently, this is perhaps more prevalent in Eastern Europe than anywhere else with rising tensions being met with a demand for advances and developments in Air Missile Defence Technology.
Against this backdrop, the two-day conference programme will provide updates on capabilities and requirements from national militaries on their Air Missile Defence programs, the challenges associated with developing those programs, the importance of interoperability between nations to ensure a cost efficient and effective Air Missile Defence strategy.
- Hear over 20 presentations discussing timely topics on AMDT
- 2 panel discussions exploring ways in which interoperability between nations and systems can be developed to maximise the proficiency of Air Missile Defence strategies and technology
- Senior representation from those leading and developing their capabilities in the region, including U.S. Army Europe, the Czech Republic, Germany and Sweden
- Discover the very latest technological developments from research and industry experts, who are enhancing AMDT effectiveness
- Gain an accurate update on AMD programs across Europe and the United States
- Learn how to utilise C2 system integration technology for maximum efficiency
Confirmed Speakers for 2016 include:
Military speakers include:
- Colonel Jan Sedliacik, Chief of the Air Defence Branch, Czech Armed Forces
- Colonel Janell Eickhoff, Commander 10th Army Air and Missile Defence Command,
U.S. Army Europe
- Colonel Wolfgang Rasquin, Deputy Commander GE SAM WING 1, German Air Force
- Colonel Ladislav Dovhun, Ground Based Air Defence Brigade Commander, Air Force, Slovakian Armed Forces
- Colonel Vladimir Barca, Commander 25 Air Defence Missile Regiment, Czech Air Force, Ministry of Defence
- Major Ovidijus Pilitauskas, Chief of Staff of Air Defence Battalion, Lithuanian Air Force
- Mr (Col Retired) Alan Burke, Chief, IAMD Division, Directorate of Operations and Strategic Deterrence, HQ U.S. Air Forces in Europe-Africa, USAF
Industry speakers include:
- Mr Bart van der Graaff, Capabilities Manager TBMD/MD and Senior Operational Advisor for IAMD, Thales Nederland
- Mr Neil Hebron, Director of Engineering and Technology, Lockheed Martin UK
- Colonel (Retired) Jimmy Jenkins, Director, IAMD and Land C4I Systems, Missile Defence and Protective Systems, Northrop Grumman
To view a detailed list of speakers for SMi's Air Missile Defence Technology and their presentations, kindly visit www.airmissiledefence.com.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Earlybird offers available:
Book by 31 August to save £200. ~
Book by 30 September to save £100.
Register online at http://www.airmissiledefence.com/telco or contact Drew Miller +44 (0) 207 827 6128
SPECIAL RATES AVAILABLE FOR MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVES