SMi's 6th annual conference on Social Media Within the Defence and Miltary Sector takes place on the 14th and 15th November 2016 in London.
With the series' biggest speaker line-up to date, this year's agenda features leading military and defence forces and institutions at the cutting edge of social media innovation including NATO, UK MoD, UK DoD, Bundeswehr, Canada, Norway, US Africom, Saab and United Nations.
Join us as the sell-out #milsocialmedia series returns this Autumn and hear from industry experts as they explore strategies and future trends in military operations through social media in activities. View the full agenda at www.military-socialmedia.com and follow the conversation using #milsocialmedia on Twitter.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND #MILSOCIALMEDIA 2016:
* Discover a unique approach to both strategic communications and tactical use of social media on the ground during operations
* Learn from the military and commercial sector on how to create an effective social media strategy
* Discover how social media is intertwining with other aspects of warfare to create a multi-levelled war zone both in the real world and the virtual one.
* Explore how nations are using social media in new and innovative ways
* 2 post-conference workshops on building social communities and overcoming barriers to exploit the potential of social media (16 November 2016)