Customer Experience Management Summit
Date: 14th June 2017 - 15th June 2017 Location: London - UK
ACI’s 3rd edition of the Customer Experience Management Summit will be taking place in London, UK, on 14th & 15th June 2017.
Over the two days, the event will give you in-depth looks into the main drivers and challenges faced by brands & retailers when it comes to Customer Experience, through case studies, interactive sessions & panel discussions, led by industry experts.
The conference will bring together senior customer experience & customer service representatives across different sectors, technology & solution providers, as well as agencies.
Join us in London to exchange with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Event Brochure: http://bit.ly/qcxe3mktagenda
Event URL: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/customer-experience-management-summit
- Customer Behaviour & Habits: Implementing a Personalised CX
- Organisational & Cultural Changes
- Going Beyond Products & Purchases on Your Journey With Customers
- CX Measurement
- Loyalty: How to Effectively Retain Your Customers?
- Employee Engagement
- Omnichannel— Streamlining Your CX On All Channels
- B2B: Learning From B2C Experiences
- Getting a Better Understanding of The Digital Customer Experience
- Lynette Saunders, Senior Analyst, Econsultancy
- Paul Roberts, Customer Experience, User Experience & NPS Consultant, Strategy Activist
- Martin Dowson, Member of the Board of Ambassadors & Director – CX Strategy, The Customer Experience Professional Association (CXPA)
- Gianfranco Cuzziol, Head of CRM & Data, Zone
- Andy Headington, CEO, Adido
- Stephen Yap, Head of Customer, Ispos Mori
- Darran Taylor, Customer Journey & Change Senior Manager, Nationwide
- Marc McNeill, Customer Experience & Operations Director, Auto Trader UK
- Chris Sladen, Head of Customer Experience, Heineken UK
- Paul White, Head of Customer Engagement, The Share Centre
- Veronica Naguib, Head of Customer Experience, The BIO Agency
- Tim Roe, Chief Customer Officer, RatedPeople
And Many More!
More Info & Registration
Name: Rohan Baryah – Marketing, Sales & Media Partnerships
Phone: + 48 (0)61 646 7022