Taking place on 29 - 30th June in Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, the Chief Innovation Officer Summit will gather a wealth of global leading innovators to discuss new trends, disruptions, structures and partnerships within business. Participant will intimately learn from over 24 keynote speakers and network with over 120 innovation executives. From exploratory case studies to panel sessions and networking opportunities, this festival is designed for the most influential and driven innovators to walk away with truly valuable contacts and insights needed to stay competitive and to reinvigorate their business.
View the latest summit agenda here
Confirmed speakers include:
- Chief Innovation Manager, Nestle
- Head of Pediatric Innovation, Abbot
- Senior Director, Products, Ebay
- Head of Product Innovation, Samsung
- Head of Digital Innovation, Aviva
- Head of Innovation Management, RGA
- MD & Head of Mobile Money, Standard Chartered Bank
- Head of Innovation Management, NEC
- Director, Innovation, Hill-Rom
and many more
Join us this June to learn from thought leaders, to discover how to increase your innovation intelligence.