#DMWF is the leading digital marketing conference which brings together the worldwide marketing community to tackle the challenges that the digital and social future presents.
#DMWF London will be held on 20th – 21st June 2016.
The digital landscape is always evolving and CMOs must equip themselves to address the challenges that this evolution brings. Our digital marketing agenda includes case-study led content, interactive debates and structured innovation labs, with key topics including:
Previous speakers at our digital and social marketing events in London have included:
- Alper Eroglu, Global Media Director, Unilever
- Donna Birkett Baida, Group Digital Director, The Coca-Cola Company
- Glen Gilmore, Forbes Top 20 Social Media Influencer. Digital Marketing Strategist. Lawyer. Author.
- Simon Veaney, Director of Social Media, American Express
- Patricia E. Nuñez, Global Digital Lead, Bupa
- Dan Patton, VP Digital Media, Viacom
- Will Spiers, Global PR Director, GE Healthcare
- Alex Reeve, VP Marketing, Pearson plc
- Rita D'Agostino, Global Marketing Digital Media Manager, Maserati Spa
- Mark Truby, VP European Communications , Ford Motor Company
- Pepe Moder, Digital Marketing & CRM Director, FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Phebe Hunnicutt, Digital Director, ELLE UK, Hearst Magazines UK
- Matthew Barzun, Ambassador, Embassy of the United States, London
The #DMWF events will also be running in:
Don’t miss your opportunity to join us by registering today!
We look forward to seeing you at #DMWF in 2016!