#DMWF is the leading digital marketing conference which brings together the worldwide marketing community to tackle the challenges that the digital and social future presents.
#DWMF Amsterdam will be held on 13th – 14th April 2016.
The digital landscape is always evolving and CMOs must equip themselves to address the challenges that this evolution brings. Our digital marketing agenda includes case-study led content, interactive debates and structured innovation labs, with key topics including:
Confirmed speakers for #DMWF Amsterdam include the following, with many more to be announced:
- Mariano Bosaz, Global Digital Director, The Coca-Cola Company
- Nicky Claeys, CMO Netherlands & Belgium, Domino’s
- Max Vinicius Cordeiro, Global Director, Digital Experience – Mobile, adidas group
- Amanda Richards, Global Brand Director Innovation and Digital, Unilever
- Lonneke Vink, Global Lead .COM B2C, Brand, Communications & Digital, Philips
- Mark Adams, Senior Vice President & Head of Innovation, VICE Media
- Robert Zuidgeest, Head of Digital Marketing at The Walt Disney Company
- Darre Van Dijk, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy
- Karlijn Vogel-Meijer, Manager Social Media, KLM
- Cristian Citu, Director, Global Digital Marketing, DHL - Global Headquarters
- Akhil Suchak, Head of Social Media, Bauer Media
- Bas Komen, Global Digital & Social Media Director, Cloetta
- Georgios Kolovos, VP Marketing, GE
The #DMWF events will also be running in:
We look forward to seeing you at #DMWF in 2016!