#DMWF is the leading digital marketing conference which brings together the worldwide marketing community to tackle the challenges that the digital and social future presents.
#DMWF Singapore will be held on 29th Feb – 1st March 2016.
The digital landscape is always evolving and CMOs must equip themselves to address the challenges that this evolution brings. Our digital marketing agenda includes case-study led content, interactive debates and structured innovation labs, with key topics including:
Confirmed speakers for our 2016 events include the following, with many more to be announced:
- Mariano Bosaz, Global Digital Director, The Coca-Cola Company
- Max Vinicius Cordeiro, Global Director, Digital Experience – Mobile, adidas group
- Amanda Richards, Global Brand Director Innovation and Digital, Unilever
- Georgina Goode, Group Head of Engagement & Social Media, Government Digital Service
- Mark Adams, Senior Vice President & Head of Innovation, VICE Media
- Nicky Claeys, CMO Netherlands & Belgium, Domino’s
- Karlijn Vogel-Meijer, Manager Social Media, KLM
- Saad Munawar Khan, Head of Marketing, PepsiCo
- Amanda Neylon, Head of Digital, Macmillan Cancer Support
- Luisella Giani, Head of Digital Strategy EMEA, Axalta Coating Systems
- Cristian Citu, Director, Global Digital Marketing, DHL - Global Headquarters
- Georgios Kolovos, VP Marketing, GE
- Tania Seif, Head of Social Marketing, Coral
The #DMWF events will also be running in:
We look forward to seeing you at #DMWF in 2016!