SMi's Airborne ISR conference will feature an exceptional line-up of European military speakers which will provide the ideal platform to discuss the latest developments in airborne ISR in addition to operational case studies, national updates and information about ISR training programmes. It is with pleasure we would like to invite you to attend the Airborne ISR conference, taking place at the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum in London, UK on the 26th - 27th October 2015
Building on the successes of our annual Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance conferences, the SMi Group are currently seeking to greater mirror the specific demands of the operational environment. The airborne aspect of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance continues to establish itself further as a dominant force within the discipline. From Libya to the ongoing effort to combat ISIS in Iraq and Syria, airborne ISR assets have been relied upon as vital assets that allow for the gathering of intelligence and direction of offensive capabilities. Through the reliable collection and distribution of accurate intelligence, operational effectiveness and efficiency can be greater enhanced.
Expert Speaker Line-up Includes:
• Air Commodore Paddy Teakle, Deputy Commander, AEW&C Force Command, NATO.
• Brigadier David Evans, ACOS IS, Information Superiority, Royal Navy
• Dr Ashutosh Natraj, Researcher, Computer Science, University of Oxford
• Dr Jim Wood, Fellow, Cyber and Information Systems Division, DSTL, UK, DSTL
• George Harrison (ret), Director, Former Commander, Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center, USAF
• Lieutenant Colonel Jans Ruedisueli, Commander of 306 Squadron, Royal Netherlands Air Force, Netherlands Armed Force
• Mr Ewan Stockbridge, Director, IAM:ISR
• Mr Rob Munday, Unified Vision 2014, Assessment Director, NATO
• Robert Murray, Head of ISR, Defence Investment Division, NATO
• Squadron Leader Rob Farrant, Sentinel Requirements Manager, Air Command Capability Branch, Royal Air Force
To see the full list of speakers download a brochure at www.airborne-isr.net
Key Benefits of Attending Include:
• Hear an insider up-date on NATO's overarching and influential programmes, such as the Allied Ground Surveillance (AGS) programme and the Airborne Early Warning and Control System (AWACS).
• An opportunity to hear from and bench mark against strategic partners, an account of their independent efforts to develop and enhance their airborne ISR capabilities.
• A forum for the advancement of interoperability and co-operation amongst airborne ISR assets
• An opportunity to gain an insight into the industry's fluid and ever advancing technological improvements. Hear from leaders in the field.
HOW TO REGISTER