Following the success of our recent SEE Cloud Computing Forum 2015, EEL Events is bringing its Cloud series to Turkey and is proud to announce the Inaugural Turkey Cloud Computing Forum 2015.
The one day expert Forum will take place in Istanbul, June 2015 and will identify perceptions, expectations and practices of Cloud Computing in the region. Key topics will include:
• Regulatory landscape in Turkey and the way forward
• Security in the Cloud & Data Protection
• What are the barriers to cloud adoption in the country?
• Why to Use the Cloud: Business Benefits & ROI?
• Legislative struggles in Cloud Computing market development in Turkey
• Which Cloud Provider Fits Client Needs Best?
• How Telecoms Innovating Cloud Offerings?
• What is Right for your Business? Private, Public or Hybrid cloud?
• Lessons Learned: Customer Case Studies
We have confirmed the Head of the Ministry of Development Information Society who will give the ministerial address on the government’s new Information Society Strategy and its components associated with cloud services. We have now confirmed Mellanox Technologies as our Silver Sponsor. The cloud storage market is fairly new, but a thriving one in Turkey so our Turkey Cloud Computing Forum will provide a great platform to discuss current issues in the market.
Confirmed Speakers include:
Furkan Civelek, Department Head, Ministry of Development Information Society Department, Turkey
Erez Cohen, Sr. Director, CloudX Program, Mellanox Technologies, Israel
Murat Lostar, Turkish Chapter Lead, Cloud Security Alliance, Turkey
Dr Bostjan Makarovic, Founder, Aphaia, United Kingdom
İlay Yılmaz, Partner, ELIG, Attorneys-at-Law, Turkey
Demirhan Sener, COO, Multinet Groupe Cheque Dejeuner, Turkey
Tunç Noyan, CIO, Erdemir Group, Turkey
Leyla Keser, Professor of IT Law, Bilgen University, Turkey
Mert Altindag, CEO, Cloud Ararat, Turkey
James Thomson, Principal Analyst, Cullen International, Belgium
Begim Başlıgil, Co-founder, Bulutistan, Turkey
Plus more many more.....