With the continued growth of capacity demand in the region and increased interest in alternative routes for international connectivity, Eurasia is still the centre of attention for potential growth and carrier business opportunities. Join us at Capacity Eurasia 2014 for a world-class executive networking experience, and in-depth perspectives into this dynamic region.
Brand new for 2014:
1. Political risks: learn about the impact of recent political developments in the region for the industry
2. M&A and consolidation: top level executive analysis on recent M&A activities in Eurasia; discover how it will shape the market
3. Financing network infrastructure:alternative ways of raising capital for network infrastructure from leading telecoms stakeholders and institutional investors
4. Content & OTT services: key corporate leaders across the sector discuss their growth strategies and potential partnership opportunities in Eurasia
5. New technology revenue streams: hear from key industry experts about the latest trends in emerging technologies and how these will impact the market
Who should attend?
Capacity Eurasia 2014 will provide an ideal networking opportunity and valuable business intelligence for tier 1, 2 and 3 carriers, ISPs, data centres, co-location facilities and solution providers active in Europe, the Middle East, Russia & the CIS, and Asia.
For more information please visit: www.capacityconferences.com/Capacity-Eurasia