Mark your calendars now to be a part of Asia’s fastest-growing and most exciting mobile event. Mobile Asia Expo 2013 had over 20,000 business and consumer attendees, as well as an incredible conference, innovative exhibition and impressive line-up of Featured Programmes. MAE 2014 will be even bigger and better, so plan to join us on 11-13 June 2014 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre.
The 2014 version of MAE will include:
- A massive technology exhibition, which will move into a third hall and feature companies like Airwatch, Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell, Canonical/Ubuntu, Huawei, Mozilla, NTT DoCoMo, ZTE and more
- The Mobile Forum, a world-class thought-leadership conference with engaging keynote speakers and compelling panel sessions
- Incredible C-Level networking opportunities
- An expanded version of the popular GSMA Connected City
- Specialty expo zones and pavilions such as Disaster Relief, mEducation and mLearning, NFC and Mobile Gaming
Take Part in Mobile Asia Expo 2014
Registration for MAE 2014 is now open.