Organised by the CTO, hosted by ICANN and supported by Nominet and the Public Interest Registry, the Commonwealth DNS Forum 2014 will bring together international DNS stakeholders to gain insights in, and determine the future of the DNS in the Commonwealth and beyond. Focusing on investments, partnerships and security this is a must-attend event for public, private and industry organisations hoping to secure their future in the DNS.
- Domain name industry: Hidden wealth
- Governance of cyberspace
- Local content and local relevance
- Promoting investment and innovation
- The social impact of gTLDs
- Multi-stakeholder partnerships to develop public policy and deliver economic and social goals.
Reasons to attend the Commonwealth DNS Forum 2014:
- Ensure security of the DNS;
- Develop partnerships to deliver social and economic goals;
- Understand CERTs: Networks of trust, networks of support;
- Network with international DNS stakeholders from governments, regulators, civil society, the private sector and industry associations;
- Enhance your DNS international relations and secure partnerships;
- Benchmark your roll-out strategy for free-to-air and pay-TV services;
- Discover local content with local relevance.