Digital Broadcasting Switchover Forum Africa is one of the most prestigious events on digital broadcasting in Africa. It provides a unique and authoritative annual meeting point for policymakers and regulators to interact with broadcasters, content developers, broadcast network infrastructure providers and operators, equipment manufacturers and opinion leaders to discuss challenges, solutions and opportunities in the ever more fragmented, competitive and innovative broadcasting industry.
Key topics discussed during the 2014 event will include:
- Practical roll-out considerations – DVB-T, ISDB-T, ATSC or DTMB?
- Policy and regulatory approaches for the complete value chain
- Syncing infrastructure with regulatory goals and markets
- OTTs, consumer digital experiences, second screens, and social media
- Digital dividend – How to reap and re-farm
- Future of Broadcasting – Cloud broadcasting, satellite TV, IPTV and mobile TV
- Convergence, delivery platforms and handheld devices.
- Digital Radio- Where do we go from here?
Digital Broadcasting Switchover Forum Africa 2014 is your opportunity to:
- Discuss technical and practical transition challenges across the continent
- Review regulatory approaches to digital broadcasting
- Understand the growth in broadband connectivity and its impact on broadcasting
- Discover new initiatives in local content development for global audiences
- Appreciate the potential of second screens on digital experiences
- Benchmark your roll-out strategy for free-to-air and pay-TV services
- Assess the latest funding and investment trends for digital broadcasting.
For more information or to register please visit http://www.cto.int/events/upcoming-events/annual-digital-broadcasting-switchover-forum-2014-africa/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org