Returning for an impressive 21st year, Informa Telecoms & Media’s Mobile Roaming World Summit will meet again in London to finish the crucial conversations started in 2012, mostly around the new changes brought by the July 2012 EU Roaming Regulation.
Meet with our returning alumni and the new faces we welcome every year, to not only start making opportunities brought by local break-out, customers’ insatiable hunger for data and WiFi roaming, etc, happen, but also to learn how to overcome key challenges such as customer education. We look forward to seeing you in November and keep an eye on this space for updates on our 2012 event features and opportunities. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you would like to contribute your thoughts on 2012 trends.
Benefits of Attending
What is the industry talking about? How can we help you monetise more roaming opportunities?
- Pricing! Pinpoint how to overcome the BIG challenge. Discover which controls can really impact data consumption.
- Handset manufacturers! They have a lot of power; we bring them to the forum and identify their place and influence in today’s and future value chains.
- Local BREAK OUT! Arguably, it has the biggest potential to affect traditional wholesale roaming practices...only in November 2013 can the real changes it has made be broken down. Learn how it will impact your business models!
- MVNOs – hear what they are doing with the opportunity to provide data only services.
- Is WiFi the elephant in the room? Understand how operators have started to approach WiFi roaming.
- Education, education, education! Benefit from hearing how operators have succeeded in stepping into the consumer’s mindset and educating them on data roaming practice.