Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe 2016
Business Process Management Conference Europe 2016
13-16 June 2016, London
Why attend this event in 2016:
- Europe’s only Co-located Conferences on Enterprise Architecture and BPM. This event provides a unique opportunity to discover the latest approaches and innovative ideas to both BPM and EA and benefit from the synergies between them. Choose to attend 1, 2, 3 or 4 days of the event. Delegates can attend sessions at both conferences.
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the conferences provide diverse and wide-ranging perspectives on BPM and EA, informed by practical experience.
- Excellent Mix of Vision, Theory and Implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organisations who have benefited from implementing world-class EA and BPM approaches and solutions.
- Established, recognized and respected conferences. These conferences have brought practitioners, experts and thought-leaders together from around the world for many years, uncovering strategies for success in delivering world-class products, services, processes and systems.
- Post Conference workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance over the last two days of the event.
- Get Value for Money. Choose from more than 70 sessions, with 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture, 2 tracks on BPM and 1 joint track on Business Architecture. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge you will find sessions that address issues you are facing and people who can advise you.
- Attendee Satisfaction.Of those that replied, 99% of the 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 attendees said they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.