Strategising people, multi-channels, customer experience and cutting edge technology for world-class contact centre revolution
The 4th Annual Contact Centres Asia 2013 will offer new insights and engaging in-depth discussions on how delegates can enable their Contact Centre to rethink and redesign its own role, utilising ground-breaking technologies, talent management and staffing strategies that will bring greater value to the business.
The 4th Annual Contact Centre Asia 2013 will let you achieve world-class award-winning centres via 5 key themes on:
• People management - Find ideas and resources you need to improve by tackling issues of attrition, retention, stress, attendance, and also get insights on coaching and selling to set your front line up for success
• Operations management – Go home with actionable ideas for making immediate improvements to your contact centre, as we emphasise on the “how tos” in crucial operational topics
• Customer experience revolution - Find out what the revolution in the consumer-business relationship is, and why leaders in this revolution are pushing their competitors aside and achieving remarkable financial results
• Strategy and driving performance - Get inspirations on fresh ideas on strategy and leadership as we look at “big picture” issues and provide insights into leading your team to success
• Technology management - Understand how to select the right equipment and use cutting edge contact centre technology to get the job done
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +65 6722 9388.
Visit Contact Centres Asia