Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 2013 will draw together highly-regarded speakers representing the mobile network operators, banks, money transfer providers, mobile transfer networks, mWallets, retailers, public transit providers, ‘interoperability hubs’, handset manufacturers, technology and equipment providers to share their latest efforts in launching mobile payments services and the key challenges facing them.
The most exciting session at the conference will be the panel discussion represented by all the stakeholders of the ecosystem to discuss Strategic Partnership, Alliances and Joint-Ventures in providing Innovative and Sustainable Mobile Payments services.
The following Current and Cutting Edge Issues will be addressed in depth with necessary Real World Case Studies:
• Regulatory Issues for Mobile Payments and the Applicable Rules and Regulations
• Collaborating with the Regulatory Authorities
• Current State and Future Trends of Mobile Payments
• New Opportunities and Challenges Facing the Banks in Delivering M-Payments
• For Banks – How to Successfully Align Financial Services with NFC and Mobile Payments Systems?
• Opportunities for Increasing Sales Volume for Merchants/Retailers in Deploying M-Payments
• Public Transit Provider’s Perspectives in Deploying Mobile Payments
• Innovative Mobile Payments Strategies to Capture New Market
• Additional Revenue Generating Channels through Deployment of M-Payments
• Strategic Partnership, Alliances & Joint-Ventures
• Critical Success Factors in Deploying Mobile Payment Services? – From Each Stakeholder’s Point of View
• Benefits and Business Case Drivers for Each Stakeholder
• Comparisons – Operator-Centric, Bank-Centric, 3rd Party Centric or Collaboration
• What are Telecom Operator’s Role in a Bank-Led Environment
• Profitable and Sustainable Business Models
• Benchmarking Remittances-The Future of Money Transfer
• International Mobile Money Transfer and Remittance Market
• Addressing Issues of Standardization and Interoperability
• Banking the ‘Unbanked’ – How to Capture the Mass Market?
• Effective & Sustainable Strategies to Encourage Active Consumer’s Usage of Mobile Payments
• Accessing Mobile Users Cost Effectively & Securely
• How to Drive the Consumer Usage of Mobile Payments?
• New Innovative Delivery Platforms for Mobile Payment Services
• Taking Your Mobile Money Services to the Next Level – Enterprise/Corporate Mobile Money Services
• Potentials of Offering Micro-Finance Services in Developed Countries
• Innovation & Sustainability in Offering Mobile Payments Services • Building A Robust and Sustainable NFC Infrastructure • Handset Technology Development Updates • Management and Cost Issues in Implementation
• Security Issues – How to Build and Keep Customer Trust in Mobile Payments?
• Fraud Mitigation in Mobile Payments A Line-Up of Highly-Regarded Expert Speakers
Representing Mobile Payments Ecosystem from : • Russell Zimmerman, Executive Director, Australian Retailers Association, Australia • Solaiman Alam, Head of PR & Communication and Mobile Commerce, Banglalink, Bangladesh • Salil Bhuvanadasan, Mobile Financial Services, BICS Asia, Singapore • Zhao Rong, Senior Business Development Director, China Mobile Labs, China • Fariq Cader, Senior General Manager Mcomm, Dialog Axiata, Sri Lanka • Mir Rashedul Hossain, Head & General Manager-Business Development, Financial Services, Grameenphone, Bangladesh • Sandeep Indurkar, Head-Mobile Payments, ICICI Bank, India • Silvester Prakasam, Director (Fare Systems), Land Transport Authority, Singapore • Philip Yen, Group Head, Emerging Payments Asia/Pacific, Middle East & Africa, MasterCard Worldwide • Ram Rastogi, Head-Interbank Mobile Payment Service, National Payments Corporation of India • Tom Wills, Managing Director, Secure Strategies, USA • Basker Rangachari, Regional Chief Marketing Officer, Hong Kong & North East Asia, Standard Chartered Bank, Hong Kong • Dan Armstrong, Partner, Takashi Mobile, The Netherlands • Sebastien Taveau, Chief Technical Officer, Validity, USA (formerly Astronomer/Principal, Mobile Ecosystems Integration, Paypal) • Gregg Marshall, VP of Business Development, Western Union, Singapore • and many more…
For more details of the conference, please visit website or contact Phyllis Goh of Symphony Global at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit: Symphony Global Event overview