The International Mobile Phone Congress - IMPC - will be held in Shenzhen on December 6-8th, 2012. Mobile Phone Design group is part of the organizers.
For two days some of the Key Chinese Actors of the Mobile Phone Design industry will meet in Shenzhen with International Buyers.
That includes Global Mobile Network Operators, International Brands, Tier1 Chinese Mobile Phone ODM, Chipset manufacturers, and Value-Added-Services partners (accessories, app providers, …)
Highlights of IMPC 2012:
1. New Release: Hundreds of new mobile phones will be unveiled from Tier1 Chinese Mobile Phone ODM. (Q4 2012 Product Portfolio and 2013 Roadmap)
2. Business: Great opportunities for Buyers to meet Local ODM.
3. Meeting: International operators will have the opportunity to discuss with the three largest Chinese operators and review Key topics about the Telecom industry as well as potential cooperation.
4. Forum: Chinese, Japanese and Korean Mobile Internet CEO will share their success stories as well as the challenges they face and the trends of the Mobile Internet Industry.
5. Networking: Telecom professionals will share and discuss exclusive insights about the mobile phone design industry with the audience.
More information on http://www.4cego.com/English/