With over 1200 leading operators, analysts and solution providers attending across the BBTM series, the global congress this year is targeted to have over 600 delegates, bringing together the entire broadband ecosystem under one roof once again.
Faced with a growing need to customise traffic solutions this event provides a vital platform for mobile operators, OTT / content providers and solution providers to develop new partnerships and ecosystems in order to protect the network, deliver a personalised quality of service and generate revenue.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Signal congestion: Managing the Impact of Mobile Apps
- Building Large Scale Networks for WiFi
- Integrating Fixed and Mobile Services
- Personalised Policy Control and Real-Time Charging
- Subscriber Engagement
- Network Intelligence: Increasing Role of DPI
- Monetising OTT Services