4th Annual Mobile VAS Summit 2012
18th April 2012, Shangri – La Hotel, New Delhi, India.
“Profiting in mobile VAS through ground-breaking strategies, compelling content and innovative business models”
For more info on the concerence pelase visit the conference web page - <a href="http://www.virtueinsight.com/telecom/4th-Annual-Mobile-VAS-Summit-2012/">http://www.virtueinsight.com/telecom/4th-Annual-Mobile-VAS-Summit-2012/</a>
Book your seats online here – Register now while seats last –<a href="http://www.meraevents.com/event/4th-annual-mobile-vas-summit-2012">Book here</a>
Key Themes Discussed at this Summit:
· What is the future for the Mobile VAS industry: a vision for 2015 - How to boost the market and increase the ARPU
· Why is the VAS share so low in India? And, why is the VAS industry not succeeding despite the 3G rollout?
· Examining the worldwide trends in MVAS and the implications, lessons to be learned for India.
· Focusing on the future-looking regulatory framework for provisioning of MVAS.
· How should one structure the partnership/alliance towards market differentiation against competitors? And other burning questions……
· Identifying the major user experience to enjoy the favourite services provided by the content providers & the operators.
· Successful Innovative Strategies for Keeping Subscribers Constantly Engaged in MVAS - Identifying the major Core VAS Business Enablers
· How to Engage the new age users through MVAS and social media - Ways to reduce the establishment cost for VAS players
· Mobilising eCommerce - Tips and Challenges
· What are the strategies to increase availability of higher speed data-centric mobile networks
· How has the rapid growth of the mobile application impacted the mobile operator and how to overcome and stay competitive to subscribers?
· What applications can the operator provide to ensure optimal integration with the app developer? What do app developers want and expect when partnering with an operator?
· To what extent can and should operators assist with funding and resource for application development for their customers?
· What are the untapped sources for mobile content and entertainment in India - Successful innovative strategies for future of Mobile TV, Internet, Apps, mobile games, location tracking, mobile banking, mobile advertising and their content security related issues - Where Are The Revenue Opportunities
· Identifying the major expectations of handset manufacturers for introducing the innovative MVAS to the industry.
· Maximizing revenue of your location based services through intelligent segmentation methodologies
· How MVAS has been used as a tool for improving customer and the brand loyalty.
· Be part of a major networking opportunity
Who Should Attend:
This event will gather representatives from leading
· CEOs, CIOs, CTOs
· Head of Content
· VP/Head of Business Development
· Director of Technology
· Head of Project Management
· Business Strategy Director
· Head of Network Strategy
· VP/Head of Product/Application Development
· VP of Sales & Marketing
· Head of Research & Development
· VP/Head of Portal Strategy
· User Interface Development
· VP Application Development
· Telecom Service Providers
· Cellular Service Providers - GSM & CDMA
· VAS Technology & Platform Companies
· Content Aggregators
· Content Owners
· Next Generation Mobile Content Solution Providers
· Telecom Associations & Regulators
· Handset Manufacturers - GSM & CDMA
· Portal Providers
· VAS Consulting and Research Organisations
· Venture Capitalists
· Multimedia Service Providers
· Software Developers
· System Integrators
· Security Providers
· Entertainment & Electronic Media
· Mobile Internet Applications & Solution Developers
· Smart Card Manufacturers
· DoT, DIT, Ministries & Regulatory
· Service Organisations
Why Should You Attend:
4th Annual Mobile VAS Summit 2012 - “Profiting in mobile VAS through ground-breaking strategies, compelling content and innovative business models” Get more from the event, with abroader scope bringing the whole communications value chain to gether. Enjoy and make the best out of ourdedicated networking drinks time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the technology of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and technologies in the high-level conference.
Conference Booking Details:
Early Bird Discounted Price - Conference Delegate Pass (INR 4,000 + Tax (10.3%) per delegate) - Book and Pay before 18th March 2012 to avail the early bird discounted price. You can simply email or call and book your conference delegate seats on TEL: + 91 44 64536444. Email – <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
Standard Price after 18th March 20112- Conference Delegate Pass (INR 6,000 + Tax (10.3%) per delegate) - You can simply email or call and book your conference delegate seats on TEL: + 91 44 64536444. Email – <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
Group Discounts- 2 or 3 Delegates - (INR 5,000 + Tax (10.3%) per delegate)
Group Discounts- 4 and above Delegates - (INR 4,000 + Tax (10.3%) per delegate)
Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall- Should you wish to Sponsor, or purchase a Exhibiton Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker Slot, you can simply email your interest and queries to –TEL: + 91 44 64536444. Email - <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>